PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
The following agreement captures the terms and conditions of use ("Agreement"), applicable to Your use of searcgprint.com ("Web Site"), which promotes business between suppliers and buyers globally. It is an agreement between You as the user of the Web Site and Searchprint. The expressions “You” “Your” or “User(s)” refers to any person who accesses or uses the Web Site for any purpose.
By subscribing to or interacting with other User(s) on or entering into negotiations in respect of sale or supply of goods or services on or using the Web Site in any manner for any purpose, You undertake and agree that You have fully read, understood and accepted the Agreement.
If You do not agree to or do not wish to be bound by the Agreement, You may not access or otherwise use the Web Site in any manner.
The Web Site acts as a lead generating and match making platform for User(s) to negotiate and interact with other User(s) for entering into negotiations in respect thereof for sale or supply of goods or services. Searchprint.com is not party to any negotiations that take place between the User(s) of the Web Site and are further not parties to any agreement including an agreement for sale or supply of goods or services or otherwise, concluded between the User(s) of the Web Site.
Searchprint.com does not control and is not liable in respect of or responsible for the quality, safety, genuineness, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Web Site or the ability of the User(s) selling or supplying the goods or services to complete a sale or the ability of User(s) purchasing goods or services to complete a purchase. This agreement shall not be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture, or any other joint business relationship between Searchprint and any other party.
User(s) represent and warrant that they have the right to avail or use the services provided by Searchprint, including but limited to the Web Site ("Searchprint’s Services"). Searchprint’s Services can only be availed by those individuals or business entities, including sole proprietorship firms, companies and partnerships, which are authorized under applicable law to form legally binding agreements. As such, natural persons below 18 years of age and business entities or organizations that are not authorized by law to operate in United Arab Emirates or other countries are not authorized to avail or use Searchprint’s Services.
User(s) agree to abide by the Agreement and any other rules and regulations imposed by the applicable law from time to time. Searchprint or the website shall have no liability to the User(s) or anyone else for any content, information or any other material transmitted over Searchprint’s Services, including any fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such material rests entirely with each User(s).The user shall do its own due diligence before entering into any transaction with other users on the website. Searchprint at it’s sole discretion reserves the right to refuse Searchprint’s Services to anyone at any time. Searchprint’s Services are not available and may not be availed or used by User(s) whose Accounts have been temporarily or indefinitely suspended by Searchprint.
This Agreement applies to any person who accesses or uses the Web Site for any purpose. It also applies to any legal entity which may be represented by any person who accesses or uses the Web Site, under actual or apparent authority. User(s) may use this Web Site solely for their commercial/business purposes.
This Agreement applies to all services offered on the Web Site and by Searchprint, collectively with any additional terms and conditions that may be applicable in respect of any specific service used or accessed by User(s) on the Web Site. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any provision of this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions applicable in respect of any service offered on the Web Site, such additional terms and conditions applicable in respect of that service shall prevail over this Agreement.
Searchprint reserves the right to change, modify, amend, or update the Agreement from time to time and such amended provisions of the Agreement shall be effective immediately upon being posted on the Web Site. If You do not agree to such provisions, You must stop using the service with immediate effect. Your continuous use of the service will be deemed to signify Your acceptance of the amended provisions of the Agreement.
Searchprint is the sole owner and the lawful licensee of all the rights to the Web Site and its content ("Web Site Content"). Web Site Content means the design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. of or made available on the Web Site. The Web Site Content embodies trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other applicable laws pertaining to intellectual property. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Web Site and the Web Site Content shall remain in Searchprint, its affiliates or licensor’s of the Web Site content, as the case may be.
All rights, not otherwise claimed under this Agreement by Searchprint, are hereby reserved. Any information or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the Web Site or any offer displayed on or in connection with any service offered on the Web Site ("Website Information") is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the User(s), who fully accept any and all responsibility and liabilities arising from and out of the use of such Information. Searchprint does not represent, warrant or endorse in any manner the accuracy or reliability of Website Information, or the quality of any products and/or services obtained by the User(s) as a result of any Website Information.
The Information is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of the Information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing contained in the Agreement shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the User(s). In no event shall Searchprint be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to Searchprint’s Services. User(s) hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon the Information shall be at their sole risk and further understand and acknowledge that the Information has been compiled from publicly aired and published sources. Searchprint respects the rights of such entities and cannot be deemed to be infringing on the respective copyrights or businesses of such entities. Searchprint reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Information.
Some content displayed on the Web Site is provided or posted by third parties. User(s) can post their content on some of the sections/services of the Web Site using the self-help submit and edit tools made at the respective sections of the Web Site. User(s) may need to register and/or pay for using or availing some of these services.
User(s) understand and agree that Searchprint in such case is not the author of the content and that neither Searchprint nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees have entered into any arrangement including any agreement of sale or agency with such third parties by virtue of the display of such content on the Web Site. User(s) further understand and agree Searchprint is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any third party content made available on the Web Site and shall not be liable to any User(s) in connection with any damage suffered by the User(s) on account of the User(s)’s reliance on such content. Searchprint shall not be liable for a User(s) activities on the Web Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of any User's conduct.
User(s) solely represent, warrant and agree to:
(a) provide Searchprint with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on the Web Site; (b) maintain and promptly amend all information provided on the Web Site to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. User(s) hereby grant Searchprint an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to display and use all information provided by them in accordance with the purposes set forth in the Agreement and to exercise the copyright, publicity and database rights User(s) have in such material or information, in any form of media, third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the Web Site, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on the Web Site (hereafter referred to as "Third Party Rights").
User(s) hereby represent, warrants and agree that User(s) shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information posted by User(s) on the Web Site or provided to the Web Site or authorized by the User(s) for display on the Web Site, does not, and that the products represented thereby do not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such Third Party Rights. User(s) hereby represent, warrant and agree that they have the right to manufacture, offer, sell, import and distribute the products offered and displayed on the Web Site, and that such manufacture, offer, sale, importation and/or distribution of those products violates no Third Party Rights.
User(s) agree that they will not use Searchprint Content and/or Searchprint’s Services to send junk mail, chain letters or spamming. Further, registered User(s) of the Web Site agree that they will not use the Email Account to publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information. User(s) further hereby represent, warrant and agree that any content, material or information submitted to Searchprint for display on the Web Site or transmitted or sought to be transmitted through Searchprint’s Services does not and shall at no point:
- Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- Belong to another person and to which User(s) do not have any right to;
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other User(s) of the Web Site or for any other unlawful purpose;
- Be intended to deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of such messages or to communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party's copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Be defamatory, abusive libellous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, grossly harmful, indecent, seditious, blasphemous, paedophilic, hateful, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, leading to breach of confidence, or otherwise unlawful or objectionable in any manner whatever;
- Be vulgar, obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Solicit business from any User(s) in connection with a commercial activity that competes with Searchprint;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of United Arab Emirates, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information or that are designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the prevailing law; or Otherwise create any liability for Searchprint or its affiliates
Searchprint reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material/content/photos/offers displayed on the Web Site which in Searchprint’s reasonable belief is unlawful or could subject Searchprint to liability or in violation of the Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in Searchprint's opinion. Searchprint reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing.
In connection with any of the foregoing, Searchprint reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Account of any User(s) as deemed appropriate by Searchprint at its sole discretion. User(s) agree that Searchprint shall have no liability to any User(s), including liability in respect of consequential or any other damages, in the event Searchprint takes any of the actions mentioned in this provision.
User(s) understand and agree that the Web Site acts as a content integrator and is not responsible for the information provided by User(s) displayed on the Web Site. Searchprint does not have any role in developing the content displayed on the Web Site. Searchprint has the right to promote any content including text, images, videos, brochures etc. provided by User(s) on various platforms owned by the company.
Searchprint provides an on-line platform to facilitate interaction between buyers and suppliers of products and services. Searchprint does not represent the seller or the buyer in transactions and does not charge any commission for enabling any transaction. Searchprint does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Web Site or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase. User(s) are cautioned that there may be risks of dealing with foreign nationals or people acting under false pretences on the Web Site. Web Site uses several tools and techniques to verify the accuracy and authenticity of the information provided by User(s). Searchprint however, cannot and does not confirm each User(s)’s purported identity on the Web Site. Searchprint encourages User(s) to evaluate the User(s) with whom they would like to deal with and use the common prudence while dealing with them.
User(s) agree to fully assume the risks of any transactions ("Transaction Risks") conducted on the basis of any content, information or any other material provided on the Web Site and further assume the risks of any liability or harm of any kind arising due to or caused in connection with any subsequent activity relating to any products or services that are the subject of any such transaction.
- Such risks include, but are not limited to, misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents.
- Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Web Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that that User(s) may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties' assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants.
- Such risks further include the risks that r the purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to product originally obtained by User(s) of the Web Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using any content, information or any other material provided on the Web Site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. User(s) agree that Searchprint shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may occur/arise as a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks. User(s) are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of any content, information or any other material provided on the Web Site , including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage. In the event of a dispute with any party to a transaction, User(s) agrees to release and indemnify IIL (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction
Searchprint reserves the right to add/modify/discontinue any of the features offered on Searchprint’s Services.
The features and services on the Web Site are provided on an " as is " and " as available " basis, and Searchprint hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded. Searchprint makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability or completeness of any information provided on or through the Web Site. Searchprint does not represent or warrant that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Web Site does not violate any Third Party Rights; and Searchprint makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the Web site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Web site is at the User(s) sole discretion and risk and the User(s) is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the User(s) from Web Site or through or from the Web Site shall create or be deemed to create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Under no circumstances shall Searchprint be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Web Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, natural calamities, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties. User(s) hereby agree to indemnify and save Searchprint, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from their use of the Web Site (including but not limited to the display of User(s) information on the Web Site) or from User(s)’s breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. User(s) hereby further agree to indemnify and save Searchprint, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User(s)’s breach of any representations and warranties made by the User(s) to Searchprint.
User(s) hereby further agree to indemnify and save Searchprint, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Web Site. User(s) hereby further agree that Searchprint is not responsible and shall have no liability for any material posted by other User(s) or any other person, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such material rests entirely with the User(s). Searchprint reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by any User(s), in which event such User(s) shall cooperate with Searchprint in asserting any available defences.
Searchcprint shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use the Web Site;
- Any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User(s) or a third-party service provider through the web site;
- Violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that User(s) manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
- Unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User(s);
- Statements or conduct of any User(s) of the web site; or
- Any matters relating to Premium Services however arising, including negligence.
All notices or demands to or upon Searchprint shall be effective if in writing and shall be deemed to be duly made when sent to Searchprint to Carbon Middle East FZE, Q1-08, 80-A, SAIF Zone, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
All notices or demands to or upon a User(s) shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User(s) on the Web Site, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the Web Site that is publicly accessible without a charge.
Notice to a User(s) shall be deemed to be received by such User(s) if and when Web Site is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User(s), or immediately upon Web Site’s posting such notice on an area of the Web Site that is publicly accessible without charge.
- Headings for any section of the Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Searchprint shall have the right to assign its obligations and duties in this Agreement and in any other agreement relating Searchprint’s Services to any person or entity
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall be enforced.
- All calls to Searchprint are completely confidential. However, Your call may be recorded to ensure quality of service. Further, for training purpose and to ensure excellent customer service, calls from Searchprint may be monitored and recorded.